Saturday 29 March 2014

Preparation for my prac ( planning)

Short term planning: By knowing that I have to plan my individual lesson plans.

Medium term planning: In a longer term, I must be prepared to do my medium term planing. Those are units of work (UoW) which could span for anywhere between one week, a term (10 weeks) or a semester (20 weeks). I have to make sure that my lessons linked together by a theme, concept, key issue, cluster of content or context is considered a unit of work.

Long term planning:In terms of school, the long term planning is about planning for the entire year. The work program contains an overview of the entire year and maps out the intended learning across the units of work. A work program is not detailed like a lesson plan or unit of work, but provides a snapshot of the content and topics covered. Work programs for senior syllabuses map out the entire two-year plan of study across Years 11 and 12.

Thanks for David's sharing about the journal from the link http://nicoledodge.edublogs.org/2013/04/23/working-with-c2c/ . It gives me a clearer idea of what to do in my planning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment